Restrictions & Conditions of Entry
Boyles Sutherland Hotel
Conditions of entry under the NSW public health (COVID-19) orders for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
- All patrons and service personnel entering the hotel must provide approved proof of being fully vaccinated (two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine)
- All patrons and service personnel must check in via the QR code system. This must be shown to staff or security.
- Refusing entry if displaying signs of illness.
- Being asked to leave if you display signs of illness after entry.
- Adhere to social distancing as required.
- Remain seated at all times other than ordering from the bar, collecting meals or visiting the bathrooms.
- Not engaging in singing or dancing.
- Comply with all directions from hotel staff and security.
Under the Liquor Act of 2007 staff have the right to ask to leave any person or persons who are in breach of these public health order conditions of entry.
We ask for complete compliance whilst in our hotel so others may enjoy the hospitality.
Restaurant booking can be made by calling the hotel on 02 9521 2315.